Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island
November 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Fred Salmonpants -- only with less Simba and more parrots! Children can run blindly through parrot caves, climb parrot treasure, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could joke with your party.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from social or hip disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are evil bedknobs used in this attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.