Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island
July 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Simba and more parrots! Children can bump their heads in parrot caves, climb up parrot stuff, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's dark out, other guests may sing to you.
Policies and Information
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase safety harnesses.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for an illusionary Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.