Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island attraction, immensely snapping in the afternoon park light
Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island
April 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of George of the Jungle -- only with less Simba and more parrots! Parrot lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- In 1965, this attraction was renovated to change scenes from the "Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.