Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island when it's bathed in fog
Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island
October 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Condorman -- only with less Simba and more parrots! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After winding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1932 World's Exposition.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of spouts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gate.