Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island attraction, which recently celebrated its secret anniversary
Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island
March 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Beverly -- only with less Simba and more parrots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot boulders, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $227 to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.