Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island attraction during refurbishment
Parrot's Lair Atop Simba Island
May 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tom Sawyer -- only with less Simba and more parrots! The able-bodied can explore parrot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by parrot shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- Warning: massively pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- Boredom may occur.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.