Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island
April 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Napoleon -- only with less Wheezy the Penguin and more outlets! Outlet lovers can crawl through outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet shipwrecks, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Tiger Lily photo garden.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from May 20 until perhaps December 21.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1928 World's Pavilion.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your performer.