Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiny view of Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island when it's not bathed in children
Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island
February 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Arthur -- only with less Wheezy the Penguin and more outlets! Active adults can investigate outlet caves, searach for secret outlet treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by outlets!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- In 1958, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the high-grossing "Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island" film.
- During construction, cast members found a private area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.