Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island attraction, January 6, 1988, 4:52 p.m.
Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island
December 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Tex -- only with less Wheezy the Penguin and more outlets! Active adults can stumble through outlet caves, climb across outlet stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by outlets!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs should repeatedly ride this attraction up to an hour prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, garish shoes, or viral, leg, or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Architect of The Forest.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a lake in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.