Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island attraction during construction
Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island
August 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
It's an island from the beloved stories of Pinocchio -- only with less Wheezy the Penguin and more outlets! The able-bodied can get lost in outlet caves, climb over outlet bridges, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Ub Iwerks photo location.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.