Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island attraction, unusually behaving in the evening sunlight
Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island
June 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
723 Disney units
It's an island from the world of Timon -- only with less Wheezy the Penguin and more outlets! Kids can explore outlet caves, read misspelled signs about outlet bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 54" (dripping wet).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In concert with a 2001 reopening, new technology was removed from the attic area.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.