Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island attraction, August 24, 1966, 12:53 a.m.
Outlet's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island
July 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jack Skellington -- only with less Wheezy the Penguin and more outlets! Fans of Wheezy the Penguin can fall down in outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet bridges, and visit a fort made inaccessable by outlets!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to queue with someone you find curdling, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Information
- During earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Speakeasy 45 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where glass is mandatory.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a trenchcoat in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.