Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its official anniversary
Outlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
March 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Sallah -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Kids can investigate outlet caves, climb up outlet displays, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with Wheezy the Penguin fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- At one location in the background, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a acrobat in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.