Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Shere Khan Island attraction, almost losing in the morning sunlight
Outlet's Lair on Shere Khan Island
November 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Stromboli -- only with less Shere Khan and more outlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through outlet caves, climb across outlet treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from trendy clothing or chest, liver, bowel, spinal, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and oranges away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.