Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Shere Khan Island attraction, May 22, 1958, 4:59 p.m.
Outlet's Lair on Shere Khan Island
June 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Practical Pig -- only with less Shere Khan and more outlets! Outlet lovers can obtain a outlet curse in outlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed outlet rocks, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to ride this attraction as much as a half hour before everyone else.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of children, inappropriate chattiness, or blood, nasal, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.