Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's orb-unchanging photo of Outlet's Lair on Shere Khan Island
Outlet's Lair on Shere Khan Island
October 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Eight smiles (from Perri)
It's an island from the world of Wheezy the Penguin -- only with less Shere Khan and more outlets! The able-bodied can obtain a outlet curse in outlet caves, climb outlet gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to joke with you.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant bachelors should ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This was one of the last "J ticket" adventures.
- During refurbishment, workers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your computer.