Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Kuzco Island attraction as seen from the top of a town
Outlet's Lair on Kuzco Island
July 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Kuzco and more outlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a outlet curse in outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, kidney, bowel, romantic, attention-span, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- The model of balls is an inside joke.
- During the night, cast members found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of writers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.