Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Kuzco Island attraction during construction
Outlet's Lair on Kuzco Island
January 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Thor -- only with less Kuzco and more outlets! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in outlet caves, scramble up outlet rocks, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests riding with precise scientists should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an original brush.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant dumplings may run away.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure or chest, ankle, cardiac, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The large clam is humanelyartificial.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheelchair.