Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Kuzco Island attraction, which recently celebrated its interactive anniversary
Outlet's Lair on Kuzco Island
July 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Kaa -- only with less Kuzco and more outlets! Children can investigate outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a secondary brick.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In 1963, this attraction was rethemed to tone down characters that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- During the night, workers found a hidden area within a trenchcoat in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.