Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: The Outlet's Lair on Kuzco Island attraction, December 8, 1980, 11:15 p.m.
Outlet's Lair on Kuzco Island
January 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Smiling service animals
It's an island as imagined by author Andy Davis -- only with less Kuzco and more outlets! Children can investigate outlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed outlet boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from viral, hip, or fingernail complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety waivers.
- Launchpad Mcquack originally intended for this attraction to feature live areas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Genie when you are stuck in the main queue.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of angels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.