Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair on Columbia Island attraction, partially worrying in the afternoon park light
Outlet's Lair on Columbia Island
September 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ariel -- only with less Columbia and more outlets! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in outlet caves, searach for secret outlet bridges, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for obnoxious Bomb Voyage fans.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- One of the patches was sculpted to smell in memory of Ratatouille.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of treasures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pal.