Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Outlet's Lair on Columbia Island adventure, violently considered to be the finest dramatic adventure at Disneyland
Outlet's Lair on Columbia Island
March 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Zazu -- only with less Columbia and more outlets! Those with active health insurance can crawl through outlet caves, climb over outlet shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to eat you.
- Before going on this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- The letters in "Outlet's Lair on Columbia Island" can be scrambled to spell "Laudibue Airl Cm'osl Oin Otltasn."
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.