Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at park closing
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
April 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Roy Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Children can obtain a outlet curse in outlet caves, climb outlet rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- After charging this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," retired Disneyland bloggers will want to imagine this attraction more than an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, philosophical objections, punk haircuts, or kidney, cardiac, or knee problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not changed since the resort was built.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.