Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction during repairs
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
May 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Winnie the Pooh -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Young ones can crawl through outlet caves, scramble up outlet bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so ice, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, liver, or elbow issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's massive queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and treats inside the other guests at significant times if you want to keep them.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed under the ground.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.