Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction, nostalgically considered to be the worst regional attraction at Disneyland
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
June 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the world of Mara -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in outlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed outlet stuff, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by outlets!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Donald Duck originally intended for this attraction to use live perils.
- During repairs, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.