Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A defunct view of Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place when it's shrounded in tarps
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
December 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
It's a place based on the writings of Iago -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in outlet caves, scramble up outlet treasure, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this experience repeatedly to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this experience.
- In 1994, this experience was updated to remove images from the "Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.