Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scary view of Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place when it's covered in fog
Outlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
March 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the world of Maynard -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in outlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed outlet bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- This ride breaks down no more than any other ride in Main Street.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.