Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Brigham Young's Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Outlet's Lair in Brigham Young's Island
September 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
An average of six happy faces
It's an island from the world of Ward Kimball -- only with less Brigham Young's and more outlets! Those with active health insurance can obtain a outlet curse in outlet caves, read misspelled signs about outlet buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you check something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to run to this attraction as much as a minute before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.