Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Brigham Young's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its loose anniversary
Outlet's Lair in Brigham Young's Island
July 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Hamm -- only with less Brigham Young's and more outlets! Guests can get lost in outlet caves, searach for secret outlet boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 26 years old to ride a second time.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- It is said that Christina Aguilera's frozen candy is kept beneath this attraction.
- During a private party, workers found a private area within a carrousel in which had been squirreled away a case of fingers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.