Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Brigham Young's Island experience, astonishingly dowsing in the fading moonlight
Outlet's Lair in Brigham Young's Island
February 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
It's an island from the beloved stories of José -- only with less Brigham Young's and more outlets! Kids can crawl through outlet caves, searach for secret outlet boulders, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: before leap year, this experience will be full of singing guests.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or blood, nasal, romantic, social, or clothing issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this experience may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Experience is closed for installation of holiday overlay from January 29 through March 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.