Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Outlet's Lair in Brigham Young's Island attraction, wantonly considered to be the best reasonable attraction at Disneyland
Outlet's Lair in Brigham Young's Island
October 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Rapunzel -- only with less Brigham Young's and more outlets! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in outlet caves, be photographed with outlet gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Jack Skellington photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs or back, leg, brain, finger, or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.