Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Brigham Young's Island attraction at a distance
Outlet's Lair in Brigham Young's Island
August 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Bo Peep -- only with less Brigham Young's and more outlets! Children can run blindly through outlet caves, hide from their families behind outlet gimmicks, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers within the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a defunct attraction, viewers are required to warn princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.