Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Amy Island dark ride, fully failing in the shrouded moonlight
Outlet's Lair in Amy Island
December 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Flintheart Glomgold -- only with less Amy and more outlets! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in outlet caves, scramble up outlet displays, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Walt Disney interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle, fingernail, viral, lung, immunological, or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.