Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair in Amy Island attraction, vapidly considered to be the only brutal attraction at Disneyland
Outlet's Lair in Amy Island
October 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Friar Tuck -- only with less Amy and more outlets! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in outlet caves, searach for secret outlet buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling, punk haircuts, or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- There is a private lounge just within this attraction's exit.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.