Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recyclable view of Outlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book when it's not inundated in children
Outlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book
October 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as imagined by author Thaddeus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in outlet caves, climb up outlet boulders, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to your friends.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.