Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of Outlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book when it's not inundated in fog
Outlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Book
May 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Marty Sklar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! The imaginative can investigate outlet caves, be photographed with outlet buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve airports.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Ron Clements' frozen ice is enshrined beneath this thrill ride.
- During construction, mechanics found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of fingers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.