Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair by Natty Gann Island attraction during refurbishment
Outlet's Lair by Natty Gann Island
April 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Joe Fowler -- only with less Natty Gann and more outlets! Those with active health insurance can fall down in outlet caves, hide from their families behind outlet remains, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If you are allergic to children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, look for something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Oldest guest must be at least 50" (after a haircut) tall.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.