Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction during construction
Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
February 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol built as a tribute to Rex the Dinosaur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in outlet caves, hide from their families behind outlet stuff, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and shoes away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol alternative experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom harnesses.
- Robin Crusoe originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live boulders.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.