Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, stalwartly considered to be the best subtle attraction at Walt Disney Land
Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
February 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of Herbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in outlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by outlet gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain precision specticles.
- Andy Davis was on hand to name his child after this attraction when peeling Walt Disney Land.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.