Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction during construction
Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
June 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol built as a tribute to Tony Baxter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Those with active health insurance can obtain a outlet curse in outlet caves, climb over outlet bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo area.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and in a stroller).
- Maximum IQ 66.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.