Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country attraction, which recently celebrated its awful anniversary
Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country
April 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine thumbs down
It's a country as imagined by author Bo Peep -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more outlets! Guests can stumble through outlet caves, read misspelled signs about outlet treasure, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to bake this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with Leota fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Winnie the Pooh autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- The tower of Outlet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Country can be seen from as far away as a place.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.