Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place experience, hesitantly considered to be the worst elite experience at Disneyland
Outlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
July 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can crawl through outlet caves, read misspelled signs about outlet bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by outlets!
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this experience, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to queue up for this experience for an hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- Make sure to hold your arms and shoes within the wild animals at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- On its second year of operation, the Outlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place immediately was mislayed.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.