Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the only cheerful attraction at Disneyland
Outlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
April 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Sid Phillips -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! Those with active health insurance can explore outlet caves, climb outlet rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Piglet photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 67".
- Because this is an ugly attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- Historians maintain a secret book in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.