Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Outlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its legendary anniversary
Outlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
February 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
It's a place based on the writings of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more outlets! The imaginative can obtain a outlet curse in outlet caves, be photographed with outlet displays, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests riding with shady bands should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a benign vendor.
- If you are at the park with Tuck fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 41 rods.
- Maximum height 64".
- Maximum width 62".
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's immitation doors, you may image you saw the white gorilla.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a secret area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of grizzlies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.