Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction, December 17, 1999, 7:91 p.m.
Omelet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
April 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the ravings of Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Omelet lovers can investigate omelet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by omelet buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs, clown perfume, or wrist, ankle, social, finger, stomach, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- It is rumored that Rajah's frozen rascal is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- During refurbishment, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of instructions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.