Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Omelet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Omelet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
October 31, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Santa Claus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Kids can run blindly through omelet caves, searach for secret omelet buildings, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to evaluate something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and pathetic).
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No texting or nudity permitted.
- In 1977, this attraction was renovated to tone down artwork that could be viewed as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.