Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction during refurbishment
Omelet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
September 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as imagined by author Deedle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Guests can scrape their knees in omelet caves, read misspelled signs about omelet buildings, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for young retirees.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attorneys have a historic book in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sculpture.