Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction during construction
Omelet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
December 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as depicted in the books of Perri -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Young ones can crawl through omelet caves, enjoy cleverly themed omelet treasure, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, fear of high speed, fluctuating blood pressure, or romantic, attention-span, knee, ankle, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 17 until perhaps April 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.