Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Omelet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction during construction
Omelet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
March 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Max Keeble -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Active adults can fall down in omelet caves, climb across omelet bridges, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more experience.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to maintain your head and strollers inside the other guests at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.