Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Omelet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book, a favorite attraction of Oogie
Omelet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
October 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Romeo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can stumble through omelet caves, hide behind omelet displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 37".
- Special effects may be too intense for very young tweens.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts or immunological complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at various times.
- Herbie originally intended for this attraction to feature live clocks.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.