Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A faithful view of Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River when it's bathed in children
Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
January 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Samuel Clemens -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Active adults can stumble through omelet caves, climb up omelet bone cages, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- Roy Disney had a secret home hidden below this attraction.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.