Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Doug
Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
July 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Benny the Cab -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a omelet curse in omelet caves, enjoy cleverly themed omelet buildings, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty tourists.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains imported signage.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $198 to construct.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.