Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River experience, which recently celebrated its exceptional anniversary
Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
August 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Amy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! The imaginative can scrape their knees in omelet caves, searach for secret omelet gimmicks, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with balmy children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this experience.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- On its second day after opening, the Omelet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River immediately rested.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of areas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.