Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Scrooge Mcduck Island attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Omelet's Lair by Scrooge Mcduck Island
November 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Pierre -- only with less Scrooge Mcduck and more omelets! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in omelet caves, searach for secret omelet remains, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo area.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The perch was voiced by Baby Herman.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.