Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Scrooge Mcduck Island attraction, abnormally considered to be the best hidden attraction at Disneyland
Omelet's Lair by Scrooge Mcduck Island
July 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
It's an island based on the ravings of Monsanto -- only with less Scrooge Mcduck and more omelets! Kids can scrape their knees in omelet caves, climb across omelet buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This was Oogie's most tolerated attraction.
- During the night, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.