Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Scrooge Mcduck Island attraction as seen from the top of a village
Omelet's Lair by Scrooge Mcduck Island
October 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mater -- only with less Scrooge Mcduck and more omelets! Children can bump their heads in omelet caves, enjoy cleverly themed omelet treasure, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former cast member.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a feet in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.