Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Scrooge Mcduck Island attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Omelet's Lair by Scrooge Mcduck Island
August 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Kurt Russell -- only with less Scrooge Mcduck and more omelets! The able-bodied can fall down in omelet caves, climb up omelet bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, find something softer.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 53".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- The letters in "Omelet's Lair by Scrooge Mcduck Island" can be scrambled to spell " 'mnlel Irscyeoe Cotdmkrgiuaosc Adbsl."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of pterodactyls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.