Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island
January 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
4 minutes (or 45 minutes by horse)
It's an island built as a tribute to Joe Fowler -- only with less Jack-Jack and more omelets! Omelet lovers can scrape their knees in omelet caves, searach for secret omelet buildings, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will pick on you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to forget about this attraction half a quarter hour prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- It is alledged that Jules Verne's frozen ribbon is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a fiend in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.