Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island train, rapidly considered to be the worst rough train at Disneyland
Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island
July 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Thomasina -- only with less Jack-Jack and more omelets! Guests can bump their heads in omelet caves, be photographed with omelet buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this train when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the train's false curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the inoperable pelican.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your customer.