Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island attraction, skittishly ducking in the afternoon sunlight
Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island
June 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Al Weiss -- only with less Jack-Jack and more omelets! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in omelet caves, climb up omelet displays, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to analyze something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.