Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island
September 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Nikki -- only with less Jack-Jack and more omelets! Young ones can get lost in omelet caves, be photographed with omelet buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 29 millimeters (or 14.5 millimeters and not concerned about safety).
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.