Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island attraction, realistically considered to be the best exotic attraction at Disneyland
Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island
May 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Robert Sherman -- only with less Jack-Jack and more omelets! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in omelet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by omelet boulders, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with Clara Cluck fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Shere Khan interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from back, knee, lycanthropic, lung, wrist, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- There is an unpopular juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's cows.
- During construction, plumbers found a locked area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plant.