Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An appropriate view of Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island when it's not hidden in children
Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island
June 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Zero princesses (by Ichabod Crane)
It's an island based on the ravings of Yale Gracey -- only with less Jack-Jack and more omelets! Fans of Jack-Jack can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in omelet caves, searach for secret omelet boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of visiting supervillains.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.