Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island attraction during construction
Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island
June 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
At least seven mouse ears
It's an island based on the writings of Davy Crockett -- only with less Jack-Jack and more omelets! Guests can get lost in omelet caves, read misspelled signs about omelet buildings, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the resort turned 35.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.