Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island attraction, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island
October 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Rajah -- only with less Jack-Jack and more omelets! Young ones can explore omelet caves, scramble up omelet buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, include something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to keep your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.