Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island ride at park closing
Omelet's Lair by Jack-Jack Island
October 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction Walts
It's an island as depicted in the books of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Jack-Jack and more omelets! Guests can explore omelet caves, climb up omelet buildings, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with dear children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enter.
- Bumping may occur.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Ollie Johnston was on hand to dedicate this ride on its opening day.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.