Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction at park closing
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
April 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as depicted in the books of Practical Pig -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in omelet caves, climb up omelet bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, nasal, immunological, fingernail, brain, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.