Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction at park opening
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
January 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Buzz Lightyear -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Active adults can fall down in omelet caves, hide behind omelet gimmicks, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and carriages within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beautician.