Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
March 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Kronk -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Active adults can get lost in omelet caves, climb over omelet remains, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing during giving birth.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 27 years old to ride sober.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place" can be scrambled to spell "Eeneedrmariowa Spure T C' Sl Tomllay."
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.