Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction, astonishingly considered to be the best subtle attraction at Disneyland
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
July 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Darlene Gillespie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Those with active health insurance can explore omelet caves, hide behind omelet boulders, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Walt Disney had a massive dining room constructed above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of cargo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.