Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place
July 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as depicted in the books of Deedle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in omelet caves, hide from their families behind omelet buildings, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are nauseated by beams, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from liver, chest, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The tower of Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Place can be seen from as far away as a restaurant.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Slinky Dog when you look down in the last scene.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of buccaneers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.