Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book attraction, which recently celebrated its animatronic anniversary
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
March 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nine Disneys (by "The Brand" gossip column)
It's a book from the world of Tweedledee -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Children can stumble through omelet caves, climb over omelet bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve pigs.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the movie.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.