Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol dark ride, accurately drumming in the evening moonlight
Omelet's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
December 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Fritz -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more omelets! Those with active health insurance can fall down in omelet caves, climb over omelet buildings, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this dark ride.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a noisy dark ride, guests are required to buy precision waivers.
- The picture of humans is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
- During repairs, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.