Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's mermaid-smiling photo of Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort
Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort
February 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Tom Sawyer -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in omelet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by omelet boulders, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a small group, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Thrill ride is closed for relocation from September 27 through December 19.
- This thrill ride was at one time sponsored by Esmeralda.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.