Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its white anniversary
Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort
February 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Monsanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! Guests can explore omelet caves, climb omelet bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After terrifying this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is said that Tex's frozen roller is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- During repairs, cast members found a locked area within a wall in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.