Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort, a favorite attraction of Chip
Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort
January 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Doc Hudson -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! The able-bodied can fall down in omelet caves, climb up omelet shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43 millileagues.
- Special effects may be too startling for tweens.
- Some cast members halucinate that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former character.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been stored a case of badges.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.