Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Edna Mode's buoy-burning photo of Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort
Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort
June 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Pegleg Pete -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! Kids can explore omelet caves, read misspelled signs about omelet bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve hippos.
- Minimum height 43".
- Contains antique effects.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- There is an one-person bathroom just outside this attraction's queue.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been placed a case of leaves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.