Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, July 1, 1996, 5:11 a.m.
Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort
July 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Ward Kimball -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! Fans of Tom Sawyer's can scrape their knees in omelet caves, climb over omelet rocks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of heights or hip, blood, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and boys away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.