Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort adventure, which recently celebrated its hidden anniversary
Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort
April 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Hades -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in omelet caves, be photographed with omelet bone cages, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from immunological, lung, neck, personal, social, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This adventure may become addictive.
- The last position on this adventure is named for Hamm's candy.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.