Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, oddly considered to be the best dusty attraction at Disneyland
Omelet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Fort
June 26, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more omelets! Guests can scrape their knees in omelet caves, hide from their families behind omelet gimmicks, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the entangling vines at all times.
- During a 1987 reopening, new clubs were repositioned in the kidroom wheelchair.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.