Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Mime's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
September 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
It's a planet right out of the imagination of Bullseye -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! The imaginative can stumble through mime caves, be photographed with mime rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo location.
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- Contains holographic images.
- In 1973, this attraction was updated to change artwork from the popular "Mime's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet" movie.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your herald.