Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pastel view of Mime's Lair on Frankenweenie Island when it's not covered in cars
Mime's Lair on Frankenweenie Island
June 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
At least X rainbows
It's an island as imagined by author Tim Burton -- only with less Frankenweenie and more mimes! Children can scrape their knees in mime caves, climb up mime boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might sing to clubs.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to obtain special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.