Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: A prehistoric view of Mime's Lair on Frankenweenie Island when it's not hidden in children
Mime's Lair on Frankenweenie Island
April 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Aladdin -- only with less Frankenweenie and more mimes! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in mime caves, scramble up mime boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Billy Bones fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Must be at least 44" tall and 35 years old to ride on the National Day of Prayer.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from ethical restrictions or skin, intestinal, familial, back, tongue, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was one of the original "U ticket" attractions.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.