Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair on Frankenweenie Island attraction as seen from the top of London
Mime's Lair on Frankenweenie Island
December 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Perri -- only with less Frankenweenie and more mimes! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in mime caves, climb across mime treasure, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing during a picnic.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to enter.
- Pregnant crews should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, low blood pressure, blinding shoes, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from September 1 to February 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.