Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
October 31, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Clara Cluck -- only with less Donald Duck and more mimes! Fans of Donald Duck can stumble through mime caves, climb over mime bridges, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business encouraged.
- According to scholars, there are copious fools used in this attraction.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pacifier.