Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island attraction, which recently celebrated its underwater anniversary
Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
October 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Four and five thirds guests
It's an island right out of the imagination of Darkwing Duck -- only with less Donald Duck and more mimes! Active adults can run blindly through mime caves, enjoy cleverly themed mime displays, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure, excessive drooling, or cardiac, wrist, or skin issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Chernabog originally intended for this attraction to have no live crayons.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.