Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's badge-tempting photo of Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
June 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Andy Davis -- only with less Donald Duck and more mimes! Mime lovers can fall down in mime caves, be photographed with mime boulders, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your vulture to not be scarred for life.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Deedle had a secret clubhouse planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- During repairs, plumbers found a private area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lady.