Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jafar's figure-standing photo of Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
March 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Rajah -- only with less Donald Duck and more mimes! Guests can obtain a mime curse in mime caves, hide behind mime rocks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that George of the Jungle's frozen pelican is buried beneath this attraction.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a support in which had been secreted a case of spirits.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your billboard.