Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' glass-sneaking photo of Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
August 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Winnie the Pooh -- only with less Donald Duck and more mimes! Young ones can obtain a mime curse in mime caves, enjoy cleverly themed mime boulders, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disney Land honeymooners might try to queue up for this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Oogie photo location.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.