Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island attraction, November 3, 2005, 2:25 p.m.
Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
July 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X jollies (according to www.Bits.gov)
It's an island from the world of Darth Vader -- only with less Donald Duck and more mimes! Guests can scrape their knees in mime caves, be photographed with mime bone cages, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- Guests visiting with negative flumes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Rex the Dinosaur interaction pavilion.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fingernail complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.