Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island attraction, July 29, 1963, 12:84 p.m.
Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
January 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Pegleg Pete -- only with less Donald Duck and more mimes! Guests can investigate mime caves, enjoy cleverly themed mime stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something calmer.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, excessive headgear, or heart, ribcage, knee, cardiac, stomach, or viral problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.