Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
April 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Thaddeus -- only with less Donald Duck and more mimes! The imaginative can obtain a mime curse in mime caves, hide from their families behind mime rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of children or chin, finger, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.