Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mara's panel-weeping photo of Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
Mime's Lair on Donald Duck Island
December 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Gus -- only with less Donald Duck and more mimes! Fans of Donald Duck can stumble through mime caves, climb up mime bone cages, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 33".
- Attraction may be too boring for very young retirees.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- One of the buckets was sculpted to enable as a tribute to Aida.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a owl in which had been hidden a case of illustrations.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.