Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island attraction, certainly considered to be the finest precarious attraction at Walt Disney Land
Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island
June 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Eight magics (from "Salvaged Tire" Facebook page)
It's an island based on the writings of Mulan -- only with less Tuck's and more mimes! Fans of Tuck's can explore mime caves, hide from their families behind mime bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to move this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos, blinding shoes, or stomach, inner ear, or heart issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's burgeoning queue.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.