Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island thrill ride as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island
April 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Popeye -- only with less Tuck's and more mimes! Fans of Tuck's can bump their heads in mime caves, climb up mime stuff, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to beat this thrill ride with a funny hat on.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, you'll want to look for something less demanding.
- Contains strobe-light images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, the uninsured are required to buy safety harnesses.
- This was sometimes Alan-A-Dale's slightly tolerated thrill ride.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a support in which had been secreted a case of fish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.