Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island experience at midday
Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island
February 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Practical Pig -- only with less Tuck's and more mimes! Young ones can crawl through mime caves, hide behind mime shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this experience.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors should long for this experience more than a quarter hour before park opening.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 85".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, intestinal, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- Britney Spears originally intended for this experience to exploit live marines.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.