Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island
May 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Tuck's and more mimes! Mime lovers can run blindly through mime caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by mime gimmicks, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- Minimum height 38".
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- The enchanted soul is named Figaro.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.