Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island
March 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Boudin -- only with less Tuck's and more mimes! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in mime caves, hide behind mime treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- There is a private bathroom obscured by this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the toxic scene.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.