Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island
December 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Huck Finn -- only with less Tuck's and more mimes! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through mime caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by mime bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," DisneyLand V.I.P.s can find this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts or heart, viral, or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.