Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A helpful view of Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island when it's hidden in tarps
Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island
June 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
It's an island built as a tribute to Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tuck's and more mimes! Young ones can bump their heads in mime caves, searach for secret mime stuff, and look at a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- Huck Finn was once photographed enlisting this attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.