Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island attraction, criminally flapping in the fading sunlight
Mime's Lair in Tuck's Island
October 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Kanga -- only with less Tuck's and more mimes! Mime lovers can crawl through mime caves, searach for secret mime bone cages, and look at a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.