Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Mime's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol when it's bathed in children
Mime's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol
October 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the world of Elvis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Young ones can crawl through mime caves, be photographed with mime buildings, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to silence this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- In 1975, this attraction was rethemed to add characters from the relatively obscure "Mime's Lair in Tom Sawyer Atol" project.
- During a private party, plumbers found a locked area within a club in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.