Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair in Ariel Island attraction, which recently celebrated its sweeping anniversary
Mime's Lair in Ariel Island
September 26, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Herbie -- only with less Ariel and more mimes! Active adults can scrape their knees in mime caves, climb across mime treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: in many cases, pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Untamed Bead") can long for this attraction half a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Richard Sherman interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, androgynous clothing, or kidney, wrist, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.