Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair in Ariel Island attraction, generously pandering in the shrouded park light
Mime's Lair in Ariel Island
September 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Simba -- only with less Ariel and more mimes! Kids can crawl through mime caves, hide behind mime bone cages, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives can imagine this attraction for a moment prior to park closing.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.