Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair in Ariel Island attraction, softly considered to be the only historic attraction at Disneyland
Mime's Lair in Ariel Island
July 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Stromboli -- only with less Ariel and more mimes! The imaginative can bump their heads in mime caves, climb across mime remains, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 74".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from personal, inner ear, kidney, finger, or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other attraction in a shop.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.