Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair in Andy Davis Island attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Mime's Lair in Andy Davis Island
March 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Flintheart Glomgold -- only with less Andy Davis and more mimes! Fans of Andy Davis can investigate mime caves, hide behind mime rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to long for this attraction more than a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Waiting may occur.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- On its last day of operation, the Mime's Lair in Andy Davis Island almost was forgotten.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.