Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair in Andy Davis Island attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Mime's Lair in Andy Davis Island
September 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Jack-Jack -- only with less Andy Davis and more mimes! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in mime caves, hide from their families behind mime rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious guns used in this attraction.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.