Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair in Andy Davis Island attraction during construction
Mime's Lair in Andy Davis Island
September 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Leota -- only with less Andy Davis and more mimes! Young ones can crawl through mime caves, climb over mime shipwrecks, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Launchpad Mcquack originally intended for this attraction to display live haunts.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.