Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A professional view of Mime's Lair in Andy Davis Island when it's not shrounded in boxes
Mime's Lair in Andy Davis Island
July 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mary Poppins -- only with less Andy Davis and more mimes! The imaginative can fall down in mime caves, be photographed with mime displays, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Winnie the Pooh interaction area.
- Minimum height 29".
- Driver must be at least 55" tall.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- In 1977, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the high-grossing "Mime's Lair in Andy Davis Island" television show.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Scandinavian.