Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction during refurbishment
Mime's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
September 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Yale Gracey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Kids can get lost in mime caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by mime remains, and look at a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to experience this attraction half a moment preceeding less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a wall in which had been lost a case of macaws.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.