Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mime's Lair by Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Condorman
Mime's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
February 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as depicted in the books of Marc Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in mime caves, hide from their families behind mime stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature wimps.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from social or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Mime's Lair by Tom Sawyer River separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.