Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest ride as seen from the top of Endor
Mime's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
June 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Huey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! The imaginative can obtain a mime curse in mime caves, climb mime buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- Ratatouille was once documented enjoying this ride.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a support in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.