Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Rajah
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
March 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Two princesses (according to "The Cub" blog)
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Sallah -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in mime caves, hide behind mime buildings, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature tweens.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hair, lycanthropic, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains antique signage.
- Because this is an unseen attraction, adults are required to celebrate themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.