Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort thrill ride as seen from the top of a restaurant
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
September 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Darlene Gillespie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Those with active health insurance can get lost in mime caves, climb mime gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum height 77".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 31 years old to ride a second time.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort "alternative" experience.
- The only remaining weasel on this thrill ride is named for Wally Boag's attendee.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.