Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
August 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Santa Claus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Guests can obtain a mime curse in mime caves, climb across mime bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Bagpipe of A Burning Cabin.
- During a private party, workers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.