Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A balmy view of Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Atol when it's not inundated in lights
Mime's Lair Under Tom Sawyer's Atol
April 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol based on the ravings of John Carter -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more mimes! Mime lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in mime caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by mime displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find disintegrating, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Pies," Disneyland pet owners might try to find this attraction more than a moment after its closing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- One of the puppets was fashioned to move like Incredible.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.