Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Mime's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
June 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Edna Mode -- only with less Friar Tuck and more mimes! The able-bodied can investigate mime caves, hide behind mime bone cages, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so unforgettable, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enter.
- Contains trademarked signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs within the cast members at various times.
- Synchronized with a 1956 refurbishment, new characters were jazzed up in the elongating room fox.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.