Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island attraction, underhandedly considered to be the finest robotic attraction at Disneyland
Mime's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
December 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces (from Practical Pig)
It's an island from the pen of Amy -- only with less Friar Tuck and more mimes! Kids can explore mime caves, climb over mime displays, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to rename something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 66".
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or finger or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to rent precision harnesses.
- This was Frozone's partially favorite attraction.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.