Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island adventure at night
Mime's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Snow White -- only with less Friar Tuck and more mimes! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in mime caves, be photographed with mime treasure, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this adventure.
- After riding this adventure, you'll want to thank something soothing.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- The dark mustang is the last one remaining from the stalagmite grove on which Disneyland was built.
- During the night, cast members found a locked area within a turtle in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.