Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island attraction, temptingly considered to be the best robotic attraction at Disneyland
Mime's Lair Under Friar Tuck Island
September 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Smee -- only with less Friar Tuck and more mimes! Children can bump their heads in mime caves, climb across mime treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for noisy people.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to go on.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Baloo.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.