Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet when it's bathed in children
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
July 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Schweitzer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Young ones can crawl through mime caves, read misspelled signs about mime boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The glow of Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet can be spotted from as far away as San Francisco.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.