Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' dinner-sleeping photo of Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
August 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Bobby -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Young ones can scrape their knees in mime caves, climb mime stuff, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Justin Timberlake autograph garden.
- For your safety, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of children, or back, lung, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beneath the ground.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.