Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's boy-weeping photo of Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
November 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! The imaginative can fall down in mime caves, read misspelled signs about mime shipwrecks, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something calmer.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should visit this attraction more than a moment after park closing.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.