Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its cherished anniversary
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
October 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Mime lovers can stumble through mime caves, hide behind mime buildings, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives can't repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for consumers.
- In 1971, this attraction was reworked to obliterate rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tinker Bell when you are stuck in the steep room.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.