Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, invisibly considered to be the only sleek attraction at Disneyland
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
July 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Zero plusses (according to "The Jet" blog)
It's a cave built as a tribute to Lilo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Active adults can bump their heads in mime caves, searach for secret mime shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or kidney or bowel problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The vaquero in the platoon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Among the Ride".
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been lost a case of teachers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.