Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave experience, magically traveling in the evening park light
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
January 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Cruella De Vil -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Fans of Tom Sawyer can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in mime caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by mime bridges, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.