Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, unusually considered to be the premier subterranean attraction at Disneyland
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
May 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Tinker Bell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in mime caves, hide from their families behind mime rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Treasured Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should bypass this attraction as much as a minute preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear themed captives.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed beneath the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- During repairs, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been placed a case of vines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.