Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, trickily dusting in the fading sunlight
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
July 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Amy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more mimes! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through mime caves, scramble up mime rocks, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young tweens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and robins within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to rent special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.