Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country adventure, fabulously playing in the morning sunlight
Mime's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Country
January 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Tarzan -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more mimes! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through mime caves, climb mime boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this adventure.
- After enjoying this adventure, try something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Dapper Dan meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 50".
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- This was one of the original "B ticket" adventures.
- Be sure to look for a historical Figment when you are stuck in the first room.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.