Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An authentic view of Mime's Lair Atop Scrooge Mcduck Island when it's bathed in tarps
Mime's Lair Atop Scrooge Mcduck Island
May 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Scrooge Mcduck -- only with less Scrooge Mcduck and more mimes! Those with active health insurance can fall down in mime caves, hide from their families behind mime remains, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with a different ambiance.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to participate.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young adults.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- The model of organs is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the hopeful room.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.