Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Scrooge Mcduck Island experience during repairs
Mime's Lair Atop Scrooge Mcduck Island
September 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Hamm -- only with less Scrooge Mcduck and more mimes! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in mime caves, read misspelled signs about mime remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this experience and sing along.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair, wrist, tongue, neck, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this experience may not be operating.
- Experience is closed for seasonal repairs from August 10 to March 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pianist.