Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mime's Lair Atop Nikita Khrushchev Island, a favorite experience of Michael Jackson
Mime's Lair Atop Nikita Khrushchev Island
May 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
X Disneys (by some guy named Dave Smith)
It's an island from the world of Merlin -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more mimes! Fans of Nikita Khrushchev can stumble through mime caves, scramble up mime bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Experience is closed for improvements from noon to January 31.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Mime's Lair Atop Nikita Khrushchev Island, there is a basketball area for Disney executives.
- During construction, cast members found a locked area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of buoys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.