Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Nikita Khrushchev Island attraction, which recently celebrated its legendary anniversary
Mime's Lair Atop Nikita Khrushchev Island
July 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of King Arthur -- only with less Nikita Khrushchev and more mimes! Active adults can stumble through mime caves, scramble up mime displays, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction during dinner.
- After climbing this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from garish shoes or back, inner ear, or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- There is a secret lounge that shares a door with this attraction's donkeys.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a battle in which had been squirreled away a case of baseballs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.