Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Merlin Jones Island attraction at midday
Mime's Lair Atop Merlin Jones Island
February 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Friar Tuck -- only with less Merlin Jones and more mimes! Children can run blindly through mime caves, hide behind mime boulders, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and rails within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the land turned 105.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a locked area within a glass in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.