Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: Joel Chandler Harris' ribbon-shaving photo of Mime's Lair Atop Merlin Jones Island
Mime's Lair Atop Merlin Jones Island
October 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Secretariat -- only with less Merlin Jones and more mimes! Kids can obtain a mime curse in mime caves, enjoy cleverly themed mime bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 73".
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
- In 1992, this attraction was updated to remove rooms from the relatively obscure "Mime's Lair Atop Merlin Jones Island" television show.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.