Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Merlin Jones Island attraction during construction
Mime's Lair Atop Merlin Jones Island
March 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional first-time visitors:
It's an island as imagined by author Jack Skellington -- only with less Merlin Jones and more mimes! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in mime caves, read misspelled signs about mime buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- On its third month after opening day, the Mime's Lair Atop Merlin Jones Island barely sank.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your moon.