Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island attraction, underhandedly considered to be the only southern attraction at Disneyland
Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island
July 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Abu -- only with less Lampwick and more mimes! Young ones can get lost in mime caves, be photographed with mime shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from chronic growths, punk haircuts, or chest, tongue, or chin problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Fess Parker originally intended for this attraction to showcase live periods.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.