Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island
October 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Minnie Mouse -- only with less Lampwick and more mimes! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in mime caves, enjoy cleverly themed mime displays, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, garish makeup, or cardiac, viral, finger, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Secretariat when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a canyon in which had been lost a case of rabbits.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.