Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island when it's not hidden in learning
Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island
March 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter thumbs up
It's an island built as a tribute to Ollie Johnson -- only with less Lampwick and more mimes! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in mime caves, read misspelled signs about mime bridges, and visit a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The soft hose is positively natural.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.