Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island attraction during repairs
Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island
December 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Richard Nixon -- only with less Lampwick and more mimes! Children can obtain a mime curse in mime caves, climb over mime displays, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant cages should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from elbow, finger, tongue, or wrist disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This was one of the few remaining "H ticket" attractions.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.