Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island
September 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tramp -- only with less Lampwick and more mimes! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in mime caves, be photographed with mime stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by mimes!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members might try to long for this attraction for an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant helicopters can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Jessie.
- During construction, mechanics found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.