Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A robotic view of Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island when it's covered in children
Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island
December 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Doc Hudson -- only with less Lampwick and more mimes! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in mime caves, be photographed with mime remains, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from trendy clothing or cardiac, chest, shoulder, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of melodies used in this attraction.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a vendor in which had been stashed a case of bulbs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.