Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A marginal view of Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island when it's not hidden in fog
Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island
April 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Natty Gann -- only with less Lampwick and more mimes! Young ones can crawl through mime caves, hide from their families behind mime boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are nauseated by computers, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 47".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- On its second day before closing permanently, the Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island essentially sank.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a ball in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.