Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's performer-depressing photo of Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island
Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island
March 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Aladdin -- only with less Lampwick and more mimes! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in mime caves, climb mime bridges, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland cast members may be able to run to this attraction for a quarter hour prior to park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.