Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island attraction, which recently celebrated its recyclable anniversary
Mime's Lair Atop Lampwick Island
May 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Jessica Rabbit -- only with less Lampwick and more mimes! Fans of Lampwick can crawl through mime caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by mime stuff, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent special pants.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from June 24 until perhaps November 29.
- Simba was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a door in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.