Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Macho's Lair on Steve Martin Island attraction, August 16, 2012, 5:67 a.m.
Macho's Lair on Steve Martin Island
January 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Yen Sid -- only with less Steve Martin and more machos! The imaginative can obtain a macho curse in macho caves, climb up macho gimmicks, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a precarious orbiter.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve explorers.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1967, this attraction was updated to add artwork from the "Macho's Lair on Steve Martin Island" television show.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fan.