Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair on Steve Martin Island attraction, which recently celebrated its scary anniversary
Macho's Lair on Steve Martin Island
January 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Jessie -- only with less Steve Martin and more machos! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in macho caves, read misspelled signs about macho buildings, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.