Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair on Steve Martin Island attraction, July 31, 2008, 7:46 p.m.
Macho's Lair on Steve Martin Island
October 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of John Hench -- only with less Steve Martin and more machos! Children can stumble through macho caves, enjoy cleverly themed macho treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Friar Tuck interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from bad haircuts or heart, familial, leg, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.