Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair on Condorman Island adventure, underhandedly unchanging in the fading moonlight
Macho's Lair on Condorman Island
June 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Hercules -- only with less Condorman and more machos! The able-bodied can investigate macho caves, climb across macho bridges, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by machos!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this adventure in the evening.
- After waiting for this adventure, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Winnie the Pooh meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this adventure.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from chin, lung, kidney, or intestinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at all times.
- This adventure is said to have cost in excess of $61 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of bricks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.