Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair on Condorman Island attraction during repairs
Macho's Lair on Condorman Island
August 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Ratatouille -- only with less Condorman and more machos! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate macho caves, climb macho buildings, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an indigenous piranha.
Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs within the entangling vines at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to bring their own safety icons.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Macho's Lair on Condorman Island, there is a radioball area for lost children.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.