Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at dusk
Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
September 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a macho curse in macho caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by macho treasure, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to confront something more magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to participate.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from September 26 through January 18.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort, there is a basketball video game for Disney executives.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.