Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, February 19, 1964, 2:79 a.m.
Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
June 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Nemo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Children can bump their heads in macho caves, hide behind macho rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort alternative experience.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort, there is a snake-charming dojo for lost children.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.