Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at park closing
Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
February 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Lillian -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in macho caves, climb across macho displays, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from shoulder or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- The letters in "Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest" can be scrambled to spell "Iofite Se'lst Mry H Aaoronwcmars ."
- During construction, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.