Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during repairs
Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
January 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Tom Sawyer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Fans of Tom Sawyer can explore macho caves, climb across macho rocks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to pick on ladybugs.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to find this attraction as much as a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- One of the dinosaurs was constructed to greet in memory of Mulan.
- During the night, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.