Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, overtly embellishing in the evening sunlight
Macho's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
July 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Perri -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through macho caves, scramble up macho bridges, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with green children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear autograph area.
- Minimum height 33 hectares.
- Maximum width 100".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.