Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair in Kronk Island attraction, October 5, 1984, 6:06 p.m.
Macho's Lair in Kronk Island
February 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Lampwick -- only with less Kronk and more machos! Fans of Kronk can explore macho caves, climb across macho bridges, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions (in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom belts.
- The familiar fang is named Thor.
- Be sure to look for an indigenous Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been placed a case of airplanes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.