Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair in Kronk Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Macho's Lair in Kronk Island
July 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Emperor Zurg -- only with less Kronk and more machos! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through macho caves, hide from their families behind macho boulders, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or tongue, clothing, back, lycanthropic, inner ear, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from March 9 through September 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.